Prospective authors are invited to submit a 2-page abstract of their work using the templates provided below for review by the technical program committee. The inclusion of figures, tables and especially numerical data is strongly recommended. In addition to the standard 2-page abstract, authors will be requested to submit up to a 300 word summary of their abstract which will be printed in the Program Booklet to be distributed at the conference.
|Templates for Microsoft Word||LaTeX|
- US letter (DOC, 62 KB)
- A4 (DOC, 56 KB)
- Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB)
- Template (ZIP, 700 KB)
- Bibliography Files Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Use the templates provided above to maintain consistency.
- More than two-page manuscript will not be accepted.
- Your manuscript should comply the IEEE policies on Copyright and Plagiarism.
- Your manuscript should be submitted in the PDF file.
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
The deadline for the initial abstract submission is December 21, 2018.
Authors of accepted papers (notifications will be made on January 25, 2019) will be required to resubmit their material in IEEE compliant format by February 22, 2019. Final Abstract Submission guidelines will be included in author notification letters.
Questions on abstract submission may be directed to:
* Important dates can be changed.
|First call for papers||June 28, 2018|
|Abstract submission deadline||December 21, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance||January 25, 2019|
|IEEE compliant abstract due||February 22, 2019|
|Advance registration ends||March 31, 2019|